The new Nitecore Intellicharger i2 is an upgrade version of the original i2 providing improved compatibility, efficiency, and intelligence. With two slots usable with most sorts of rechargeable batteries, you don’t have to keep a dozen different chargers for your collection of gadgets.
The Nitecore i2 is able to automatically identify Li-ion, LiFePO4, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries and apply the appropriate charging mode: Constant Current (CC), Constant Voltage (CV), or Trickle Charge.
What’s New In The Updated Intellicharger i2?
- LCD screen replaces old i2 power bar
- 100% charging acceleration
- Active current distribution technology
- Expanded compatibility to support 3.7V and 4.35V batteries
- IMR battery restoration
- Automatic current selection based on battery capacity
- Automatic detection of non-rechargeable lithium batteries
Nitecore Intellicharger New i2 Features:
- Made of fire-retardant ABS material
- Compatible with IMR/Li-Ion/LiFePO4/Ni-MH/NiCd batteries
- Charges sizes from RCR123 to D cells
- Can charge two batteries simultaneously
- Each slot monitors and charges separately
- IMR-optimized charging program
- LCD screen shows charge status and voltage
- Two independent charging circuits
- Automatic and manual program selection
- Reverse polarity and overheat protection
- Automatically stops when power is full to prevent overcharging
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- RoHS, CE, FCC, CEC and KC certified
- Input voltage: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz or DC 12V
- Input power: 10W
- Output voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 1.48V ±1%
- Output current: 0.5A × 2
- Dimensions: 132mm × 70mm × 35mm
- Weight: 104g (without batteries and power cord)
When all the LED lights flash simultaneously, it means that there is a problem with the battery. Usually this indicates reverse polarity which the Intellicharger automatically detects to prevent damage. If a battery is inserted incorrectly, the LED lights will flash quickly and “Err” will be displayed on the screen.
1 x Nitecore Intellicharger New i2